2010年11月5日星期五

Say something about studying abroad with my best friend.

2 条评论:

  1. Hm... We share some views. We both think that preparing questions while the other is talking is reasonable, and I would like to add one more thing. Depends on who you're about to talk to, the degree of preparation differs. For example, if you're about to talk to your professor about academy, you surely need to think things over and prepare good questions in advance. But talking to friends is more casual, so we may just think of questions as conversation flows.
    You said it's been six months since you talked with your friend huh? That's a long time, maybe you would consider arrange for more talks with your friends to keep the friendship.
    Best wishes.

    回复删除
  2. Great job! It is really a great miss with our families and previous friends to us who are studying abroad far from our hometown. Therefore, like you, nearly every weekend I spend time to skype with my friends and parents. Usually, the atmosphere of the conversations is causal, but I'd still like to prepare it before we start so that the talk will be more coherent.

    I like the answer of your friend: confidence is based on confidence, it is like a sentence in the poem. Also, the quality of your question is high, I like it.

    Have a nice weekend!

    回复删除